Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week 3 commences shortly....

Here I am, up at 7: am on a Sunday morning, all for Love, Concord. While my body is mad at me for being awake so early, in the long run it's worth it.

Today we're shooting some big important prom scenes that will probably take all day to shoot. Of course, with any prom you need flashy formal wear and fancy makeup jobs, so we have to take time out to thank Stephanie from Selix for providing us with the dapper outfits for our cast in the movie. You can thank her personally by renting/buying a suit/tux from the Selix store across the street from Sunvalley Mall in Pleasant Hill. The complete set of contact info is

951 CONTRA COSTA BLVD.PLEASANT HILL, CA 94523

EMAIL -PLEASANTHILL@SELIX.COM

PHONE - (925) 798-2214

We also need to thank Gabi Ballew for doing the hairstyles for our prom guests today, as that's a lot of work and in the end we're extremely grateful for her help. Thanks Gabi!

That's all I have to say right now, but I'm excited to see Day 11 of production start in a couple of hours! It's been a great ride so far, and I can't wait to see how it all ends up. Until tonight...

--Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment