Monday, June 28, 2010

We were just on the news!! and Live Blogging continued...

1:22 AM - Yep, still here...but we're almost done for the day! We just wrapped Kevin Copps (Melinda's dad), and we're finishing up a minor scene...I'm so tired I'm surprised my fingers are hitting the right keys...but soon we'll be done and can all get home and "recharge the batteries" before we reconvene tomorrow for Day 13.

To any new readers and fans of Love, Concord - thanks for the support! If you saw the CBS 5 report on the movie and made your way over here for updates, we appreciate it immensely...stay tuned for more posts every day (throughout the day, if possible) right up until we wrap production later in this week.

Tomorrow's a very busy day, so come on back to this page tomorrow for more detailed tidbits of what we're doing with ourselves.

--Adrian

12:12 AM - We're still here at Melinda's house shooting a very important scene in the film...and I think we still have one or two more scenes to finish tonight....so sleep will have to wait. The call time tomorrow is 1:30 PM, and I plan to sleep in rather than wake up early like I did today.

The set is still pretty much buzzing about the news coverage from earlier, as it's really great to see the local community and press take notice about the film. It must mean we're doing something right!



6:50 PM - KPIX CBS 5 just ran a feature on us on the 6 o'clock news! We're all really excited about it...Ann Notarangelo and her husband John were with us in the morning and just now at Melinda's house...check out the video on the CBS 5 website and spread the word!! :)

--adrian

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I just read about the making of your film on claycord.com and admire you guys!

    I was wondering if there's an opportunity for me to work with you either as a crew or an extra -- of course for free. I am currently a film/acting student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, living in Concord and it would be a pleasure to work with you.
    I can help recruit extras if needed. You can contact me on my email address: synthiaung@yahoo.com or find me on facebook. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the love for claycord? you would have not been on channel 5 if it was not for claycord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, scroll back to Sunday June 27's post, I provide the link to Claycord's article there, and talk about it.

    ReplyDelete