Friday, June 25, 2010

Week 2 is over...really???!!

I have to admit, these two weeks have absolutely flown by. When we wrapped yesterday at around 5 ish, it hit me that this project is basically two-thirds of the way finished. That's crazy. It seems like a couple days ago that I met the cast and crew and began documenting the production of Love, Concord...and yet, yesterday was day 10 of 15 of shooting. Wow.

We began the day filming scenes at a movie theater in Concord...it was pretty neat being in a movie theater in the morning before it opens. We shot some scenes there and then switched locations to Gerry's House down the street in Concord...after a few hours of scenes just involving Gerry in front of his house, the day was over, and Week 2 was finished.

Sunday is the big huge Prom scene, which will be fun, since it's going to be a long shoot with a lot of different scenes and angles and people involved...we start bright and early at 9 am, and I anticipate us going through most of the day and into the night.

Reflecting on these past 2 weeks, every day that I'm on set I am more grateful for being able to be a part of this process. It's really been a lot of fun, and a lot of learning has gone on as well.

For the Prom scene, we have to give a shout-out to Stephanie from Selix (across the street from Sunvalley Mall) for providing us with some important costumes for the scenes...without her generosity and willingness to help us out things might have been more of a challenge....so thanks, Stephanie!

I'm going to go enjoy my two days off, and I'll do another post Sunday night after the Prom scene fun is over. Enjoy the weekend!!

--Adrian

1 comment:

  1. Adrian,

    My life will not be complete until I see you live-blogging in a tuxedo during the prom scene.

    -Mike, the stills guy

    ReplyDelete