Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 2 is here....but first, a look back on Day 1....

Here are some choice pictures from yesterday's first day of shooting! I somehow got that picture of the slate for the very first scene we shot...looks pretty cool, especially since I was across the entire room when I took it!


THIS bad boy is the camera they have entrusted to me for this project....an XL-2, I believe they call it. This camera is worth more than my life, basically, so I feel both nervous and excited to have the chance to use it....I'm just afraid that if I look at it wrong it will shatter to pieces....

I also started filming my behind-the-scenes mumbo jumbo yesterday without being on the right audio input setting, so some of what I shot was recorded without audio. Yay!


These are some of my oh-so-important notes that I scrawled down in my notebook from the beginning of the day onward....as the day went on I relaxed my intensity with the note-taking, but then made up for the downtime as the night progressed.

An outside shot of Digger's at the very end of the day...at this point everyone was probably a little tired but stayed focused long enough to finish what we had to do.

And finally, here's a picture of Blake Rosier practicing his guitar chops in the parking lot during the hour or so he wasn't needed yesterday....look at the determination on his face! He played some NeverShoutNever, as well as "Hallelujah" (with Zack "Xachary" Garcia on ukulele)...and it was pretty good.


So we're here at the location for Day 2...I have a pretty sweet unsecured wireless internet thing going on, so I'll probably be back in a bit with more posts...live-blogging is fun!

Until then, my children.....

--Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment