Saturday, June 12, 2010

On the eve of Day 1 of filming....

Hello there faithful followers.

Today I conducted some brief preliminary interviews with the man himself (Gus) and Angelina Leon. These interviews were also used as an opportunity to test out the fancy camera that has been entrusted to me to use for the duration of this project.

In these 9 or 10-minute interviews, both Gus and Angelina provided me (and the cassette tape) with some insight as to their feelings about Love, Concord and their expectations for the movie. Gus also went a bit in depth about the context of the formation of the script and concept of Love, Concord. Angelina's interview was mostly about why she decided to become involved with the project.

Tomorrow is Day 1 of filming, with about two more weeks worth of production on the schedule, and I'm excited to see things start.

After a day of lugging around heavy camera equipment with my one good arm, I'm ready to relax for a bit.

Stay tuned for some posts from Day 1 of filming....June 13, 2010 is (almost) here!

--Adrian


No comments:

Post a Comment