Friday, April 2, 2010

Major Announcement

Hello readers!

Hope everyone had a great April fools. For those of you who got tricked by our Face Book Fan Page all I can say is "hehehehehe!" So I'm writing a 2nd article this week to make a major announcement so lets get to it!

Here we GoGo!

Ever since our first fundraiser we've been make really good strides in raising money for Love, Concord. But as grateful as I've been of my supporters and the money we've raised, it still isn't coming in fast enough and in large enough amounts to make a dent in the ideal budget I'm hoping to have by June 13th. Therefore, I've discovered a website which I hope will help better publicize the project's endeavor to raise more money and thus better guarantee our ability to get to the end of the principal photography. While I'm confident I can make this movie on the limited budget we've gathered thus far, reaching the goal or raising $50,000 by June 13th will drastically improve our ability to make the film a reality.
So please visit the link to our new up and running Indiegogo profile and please make a donation. Every bit helps. For instance, if half the population of Concord donated $1 we'd automatically reach our goal to raise $50,000 with a lot extra to boot! While I know we're in a recession and times are tough for most people's budget, we truly believe we have an impressive film in the making here so please help see it come to life by donating whatever you can spare. If you can't make a donation, then please help the cause by spreading the word about our Indiegogo website. Email all your contacts, post it on your blog, Face Book page, etc. and know that not only I will be appreciative of your help, but my crew and cast will also.

For those of you who do plan to make donations the website has all the details of what you need to do. Plus there are perks for those of you who make large donations starting at $50 and all the way up to $2500.

Here's the link and let the donations begin!

http://www.indiegogo.com/Love-Concord

Thank you all in advance for your support. Stay tuned next week for more announcements and a brief article on my tests with the Canon 7D and its baby brother the Canon T2i.

Until then....

Forward!

-Gustavo

No comments:

Post a Comment